faith, peace and justice program
- TH 160 The Challenge of Justice
- TH 164 The Challenge of Peace
- TH 327 Persp: War and Aggression
- TH 342 Peaceful, Ethical Leadership Methods
- UN 590 Faith, Peace and Justice Senior Seminar
In addition, the students design, with the advice and approval of the FPJ Director, their own cluster of four elective courses, which aims at an interdisciplinary course of study focused on a theme or concern for justice and peace which they themselves have identified. This four-course elective cluster is the foundation for the student's written thesis in the Senior Seminar.