BD FACSCanto™ flow cytometer
shared biology equipment
The BD FACSCanto™ benchtop flow cytometer provides an optimal workflow and time management through the automated compensation algorithms with optional off-line compensation, streamlined sample loading, and automated housekeeping routines.
It allows for setting a flexible experiment design and receiving a clean data, high sensitivity, and rapid processing rates.
Its key features are:
- True 6-color capability — Get more information per cell from smaller sample volumes
- Sensitive (<50 MESF PE, <100 MESF FITC*) — Resolves the dimmest events
- Quick (10,000 events/sec) — Accelerates rare event acquisition
- Low carryover (<0.1%) — Minimizes sample contamination
- Keyed optics — Change filters without tools
- Fixed optical alignment — No user adjustments necessary
- Automated housekeeping routines — More time for science.
The flow cytometer is located in rm. 410. For questions, please contact Fay Dufort.