- American Folklife: A Commonwealth of Cultures--Essay on the multicultural history of American folklife.
- Center for Urban and Regional Studies--The Center for Urban and Regional Studies is at the forefront of public policy development (nationally and internationally). Our work combines the worlds of practice, research and education. We undertake sound and relevant research for many leading agencies and provide high quality educational opportunities for undergraduate, postgraduate and post-experience markets.
- Historical U.S. Maps--Very large collection of maps from the 16th to the 20th Centuries.
- Nationalism Links--Links organized on the basis of the forms of nationalism: globalism, macro-cultural, nation state nationalism, ethno-nationalism, and localism.
- Virtual Library of Regional Studies--Links to web resources in regional studies.
- Institute for Regional Studies--The mission of the Institute for Regional Studies is to foster understanding of regional life through research on, teaching about, and service to those regions with particular importance to North Dakota State University. These regions include the Red River Valley, the state of North Dakota, the plains of North America (comprising both the Great Plains of the United States and the prairies of Canada), and comparable regions of other continents.
- Biscayne Bay Digital Library--A site devoted to the study of Biscayne Bay near Miami.
- Center for the Study of Southern Culture--Information about the various activities and programs directed by the Center.
- Imagebase--Wide-ranging collection of images from Virginia Tech. Especially strong in Southern historical images and Appalachian images.
- Sounds of the South--An on-line, audio-file-enhanced, version of the music section of the journal of the Center for the Study of the American South.
- The Center for the Study of the American South--Home site for an interdisciplinary center which studies the American South. Includes on-line copies of its journal Southern Cultures, as well as links to on-going exhibits.