- Cultural Survival--Cultural Survival, founded in 1972, helps indigenous peoples and ethnic groups deal as equals in their relations with national and international societies.
- The Immigration Home Page--News and information on immigration-related issues.
- Immigration Resources--Basic information on Immigration in the US.
- Interracial Voice--an independent, information-oriented, networking newsjournal serving the mixed-race/interracial community in cyberspace.
African American Studies
- African American Literature Syllabi--from the Teaching American Literature (T-AMLIT) archive at Georgetown University.
- African-American Mosaic (Selections): A Library of Congress Resource Guide for the Study of Black History and Culture.
- Black/African Related Resources--This is a list of online information storage sites (FTP, Gopher, Telnet, WWW, BBS, Database, etc.) that contain a significant amount of information relating to or of concern to Black or African people, culture, and issues around the world.
- Callaloo--A Journal of African-American and African Arts and Letters, founded in 1976 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and published by the Johns Hopkins University Press.
- Martin Luther King, Jr.--Resources and links to information on Martin Luther King, Jr., including the King Papers Project at Stanford University.
- Meanderings--An African American Journal of Politics, Art and Culture.
- National Urban League--The mission of the National Urban League is to assist African Americans in the achievement of social and economic equality. The Board of Trustees of the National Urban League and all of its affiliates reflect a diverse body of community, government, and corporate leaders. The League implements its mission through advocacy, bridge building, program services and research.
- Negro League Baseball Links
- Universal Black Pages--a complete and comprehensive listing of all pan-African home pages.
Asian American Studies
- Vietnamerica: The War Comes Home--Vietnamerica is the story of two cultures colliding -- not in war, but peace -- as the children of America's Vietnam veterans fight their own battle for a decent "homecoming." It is also the story of the thousands of Amerasians who remain in Vietnam, some by choice, others against their will.
- Vietnamese Gang Life-- from the Ethnographics Lab at the University of Southern California
- Vietnam Today: Little Saigon Net--Vietnamese links and information.
Native American Studies
Latino and Chiquano Studies
- LatinoLink--LatinoLink contains stories, columns and photographs by Latino journalists around the United States and Puerto Rico.
Other Race and Ethnic Resources