- Routledge's Guide to Philosophy Resources on the Internet--A guide to some of the most important philosophical resources on the Internet from Socratic dialogues to Aristotelian encyclopedic compendiums.
- Principia Cybernetica Web--The Project's aim is the computer-supported collaborative development of an evolutionary-systemic philosophy. Put more simply, PCP tries to tackle age-old philosophical questions with the help of the most recent cybernetic theories and technologies.
- American Philosophical Association--The American Philosophical Association is the main professional organization of philosophers in the United States.
- The Freethought Web--a large archive of philosophical writings.
- Charles S. Peirce Studies--The life and writings on Charles S. Pierce
- Walker Percy - Literature, Fiction, Philosophy, Existentialism--this Web-site seeks to raise appreciation for the contributions to modern thought and fiction that Walker Percy, MD, has left as a compelling legacy to humanity. Percy's provocative integration of philosophy, science, and art together througout his writings is nothing less than strikingly original, and his "diagnostic" vision as a thinker and novelist remains a unique, if not invaluable, critical perspective on the human crisis in the late 20th-century.
- The Ayn Rand Institute--The Ayn Rand Institute is the center for the advancement of Objectivism, Ayn Rand's philosophy of reason, egoism, individualism, and laissez-faire capitalism.
- American Jewish Historical Society--The mission of the American Jewish Historical Society (AJHS) is to foster awareness and appreciation of the American Jewish heritage and to serve as a national scholarly resource for research through the collection, preservation and dissemination of materials relating to American Jewish history. Founded in 1892 as a membership organization, research library, archives and museum, the American Jewish Historical Society is the oldest ethnic or religious historical organization in the United States.
- Judaica Collection--pointers to information/data of interest to Jews and Judaism.
- The Jewish Theological Seminary of America--The Jewish Theological Seminary is the academic and spiritual center of Conservative Judaism. Now in its second century, the seminary has grown into a Jewish university whose wide range of schools, institutes, research centers and programs extends throughout the world and impacts every area of Jewish and academic life.
- Messianic Jewish Alliance of America--the Messianic Jewish Alliance of America is the largest association of Messianic Jewish believers in Yeshua (Jesus) in the world.
- U.G. Krishnamurti--U.G is India's most enigmatic thinker and categorizing him is virtually impossible. He has been called "the anti-guru", "the un-guru", "the seer with no solutions", "the raging sage", "the thinker who shuns thought" and the anti-Krishnamurti", referring to his name-sake, J. Krishnamurti, U.G.'s better known contemporary with whom he shares no family tie.
- Zen@SunSITE--pointers to information on Zen Buddhism.
- Christian Resources On the Internet
- Catholic Information Center on Internet--The mission of the Catholic Information Center is to make the teachings and the activities of the Roman Catholic Church, and of the statements of the Popes readily available to as many people as practicable.
- Notre Dame Center for Pastoral Liturgy
- New Advent Catholic Page--links to information on Catholicism.
- The Book of Mormon--A keyword-searchable interface to the Book of Mormon.
- Early Church Documents (circa 96-150 A.D.)--Early church documents from the Apostolic Fathers.
- Christus Rex--a private, non-profit organization dedicated to the dissemination of information on works of art preserved in churches, cathedrals and monasteries all over the world.
- Unitarian Universalist Association-- The UUA serves Unitarian Universalists throughout North America from its headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts, and its district offices. This server hosts information from UUA departments, districts, and affiliates. Links are provided from this server to individual Unitarian Universalist congregations and other organizations who maintain their own Internet sites.
- The Church of Christ, Scientist--Official home page of the Church of Christ, Scientist, with answers to questions on Christian Science, spiritual healing, and the teachings of Mary Baker Eddy.
- Theology/Technology/Interfaith--This Web page provides access to documents and other material related to Christian theology from an ecumenical perspective with particular interest (a) in the relationship of theology to technology and (b) in the relation of Christian theology to other faith traditions.
- Islamic Server--This server provides information about the fundamentals of Islam and other aspects which make this religion a universal way of life.
- Muslim Public Affairs Council-- This site was created by the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC) to provide an arena for American Muslim activists to trade information, network, and work on causes that impact the American Muslim community.
- The Secular Web--