- Music Resources on the Internet--an extensive set of links to musical information. Service provided by the Indiana University Music Library.
- Ultimate Band list--links to contemporary music information.
- Musical Web Connections--extensive links to music information on the Internet.
- OperaGlass-- OperaGlass is an opera information server that includes links to performance histories, synopses, libretti, and other opera servers.
- William Ransom Hogan Archive of New Orleans Jazz--The Hogan Jazz Archive is an internationally renowned resource for New Orleans Jazz research. The collection includes oral history interviews, recorded music, photographic collections and film, sheet music and orchestrations and numerous files containing manuscript materials, clippings, and bibliographic references.
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame--Rock and Roll memorabilia and trivia online.
- RootsWorld: Music on the 'Net--RootsWorld is the place on the internet for jazz, roots, rock, folk, world music and other unique sounds from great artists and labels not in the mainstream.
- Elvis Aron Presley Home Page
- The MIT List of Radio Stations on the Internet--links to radio stations around the world on the Internet.
- Rock Around the World--RATW is designed to enable you to Rock Around the World through a wide range of entertaining files, including RATW radio broadcasts, music sound bites, rock history, new releases, radio programming, interviews, rock trivia, and travel.
- RadioSpace--RadioSpace is radio's home on the Internet, a resource for radio station programming and news staff where you will find ready-for-broadcast sound bites, news and programming as well as links to radio stations, networks and cool radio resources.
- Original Old Time Radio (OTR) WWW Page--links to all kinds of information on radio programs from "radio's golden age."
- The Nation's Forum--historical sound recordings from the Library of Congress
Cinema and Television
- Gone With The Wind Online Exhibit -- is divided into the three sections: "The Search For Scarlett," "Costumes and Makeup," and "The Book Purchase." Each section provides information about different aspects of the making of the film. The online exhibition was conceived, designed, and produced by Steve Wilson, and is on the web site of the Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center at the University of Texas at Austin (November 1997).
- Early Motion Pictures from the Library of Congress, 1897-1916--These motion pictures represent the first chapter in the history of the medium. Most are actuality films with a running time of two or three minutes, although a handful exceed ten minutes. The motion pictures may be downloaded and displayed locally on players.
- The Silent Movie Page--information and trivia on silent movies, their makers, and their stars.
- Chaplin Biographer--Unexplored scholarly sources, colorful tidbits and anecdotes concerning the life of Charlie Chaplin.
- The Marilyn Pages--Images and information on the life and work of Marilyn Monroe.
- National Film Board of Canada--Created in 1939, the National Film Board of Canada (NFB) is a public agency that produces and distributes films and other audiovisual works which reflect Canada to Canadians and the rest of the world. This site is a forum and source of information on NFB films, filmmakers and technology.
- The Film Festival Server--Links to information on film festivals around the world.
- TV Net Home Page-- is designed for easy access to U.S.and World Broadcast and Cable Television addresses and information. TVNet also links to all Broadcast/Cable Web sites.
- C-SPAN--information on the C-SPAN network,including program schedules, press releases, and transcripts.
- Canadian Broadcasting Corporation--official information on Canadian radio and television broadcasting in English and French.
- Television News Archive--Since August 5th. 1968, The Television News Archive has systematically recorded, abstracted, and indexed national television newscasts. The Archive's monthly publication, "Television News Index and Abstracts," is a guide to its collection of videotapes. The text of these abstracts are now available on this server.