lynch school of education
The Center for the Study of Testing, Evaluation, and Educational Policy (CSTEEP) is an educational research organization located at Boston College in the Lynch School of Education. Since its inception in 1980, CSTEEP has conducted research on:
- testing, evaluation, and public policy
- studies to improve school assessment practices
- and international comparative research.
CSTEEP conducts its work on both small and large scales, working with individual schools, districts, states, as well as countries to advance educational testing practices and policy, and to improve the quality and fairness of education. CSTEEP's professional staff includes nationally and internationally recognized experts in educational measurement, large-scale assessment, evaluation, and policy issues. In addition, CSTEEP's staff includes faculty from the Graduate School of Education's Educational Research, Measurement, and Evaluation program.
Senior Staff Members
- Dr. Henry Braun, Director
- Dr. Damian Bebell
- Dr. Andrew Hargreaves
- Dr. Laura O'Dwyer
- Dr. Dennis Shirley
- Campion Hall, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
- (617) 552-4521(617) 552-4521 phone
- (617) 552-8419 fax