The WRC library has over 1000 volumes of fiction and non-fiction work by women and men on a wide range of subjects including career, diversity, spirituality, health, literature, psychology, media literacy, gay and lesbian issues, and many more. Books are available for borrowing with your BC ID.
Check our online catalog to see the complete collection, as well as the availability of volumes.
Brochures & Periodicals
The WRC has a variety of written materials, pamphlets, and brochures available on a variety of topics including:
- Recognizing unhealthy or abusive relationships
- Eating disorders in college
- How to promote positive body image
- LGBTQ resources
- Stress and mental health
- How to help a friend with a sexual assault or eating disorder
- Events on current women's and gender issues occuring on campus
The Center also subscribes to several feminist and social justice publications, including:
- Ms. Magazine
- Peace Work
- The Women's Review of Books
The Women’s Resource Center collaborates with a wide variety of offices across campus to offer programming, resources, and support to meet student needs. For a complete list of partnering campus organizations, please click here.