Student Exam and Study Location Guide
CLASSROOM AVAILABILITY AND FINAL EXAM SCHEDULE
During study days and exam times, all classrooms are open 24 hours a day, including weekends. Students are allowed to use classrooms to study as long as the room is not being used for an exam.
Final exams for day students and graduate students will take place Tuesday, May 6 through Tuesday, May 13 with testing scheduled for 9 a.m., and 12:30 p.m. On Tuesday, May 13 the only scheduled exam will take place at 9 a.m.
There are no exams scheduled for Wednesday, May 14 or Sunday, May 11 unless in the event of a weather emergency. Final exams for Woods College of Advancing Studies students will take place Monday, May 5 through Thursday, May 8 with testing scheduled from 6:30 - 9:00 p.m.
- Download a Woods College of Advance and Studies academic calendar here.
- Download the complete fall examination schedule here.
The O'Neill Library and Gargan Hall in the Bapst Library will be open 24 hours a day. 24/7 hours end midnight, Friday 12/20 at Bapst and 5 p.m., Saturday 12/21 at O’Neill.
Additional study space during the 24/7 hours will be available in O’Neill. Each day from 6pm to 7am, the following rooms will be available for quiet study.
- Conference rooms 413 and 406 (both have flat screens)
- Classrooms 211 (tablet arm chairs, subdued lighting)
- Connors Family Learning Center (seating at round tables)
- Classroom 307 (pc’s at each workstation, printing to Pharos) will be available unless booked.
ADDITIONAL STUDY LOCATIONS
View Dining Hall Hours of Operation from Friday,May 2–Wednesday, May 13 here.
- Corcoran (Lower Live) will be open until 2:00 a.m., Thursday, May 1– Sunday, May 11.
- McElroy (Carney’s) ll be open until 2:00 a.m., Thursday, May 1–Saturday, May 10.
- Hillside Cafe will be open for studying until midnight. Food service is available until 8:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday and 4:00 p.m. on Friday.
** Free Coffee and Tea starting approximately at 9:00 pm Monday, May 5 through Thursday, May 8.
The Career Center
Students seeking quiet study space can utilize an interview room in the Career Center on a first-come, first-served basis. Up to 10 rooms are available on May 2nd through 13th from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. On Wednesday, May 7th, space is available until 6:30pm. Students can call the Career Center at 617-552-4769 to reserve available space.
The Cabaret Room
The Cabaret room will be open Sunday – Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. – Midnight, Thursday – Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The O'Connell House
The O’Connell House will be open for studying Monday through Friday until midnight and weekends until 1:00 a.m.
Murray Graduate Student Center
The Murray Graduate Center is open Monday-Thursday from 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., Friday from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. and Sunday from 12:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.
*Free coffee, tea, and hot chocolate all day.
Check out Graduate Student Life's Destress Express Week program including pet therapy, destress gift bags, chair massages and more here!
Trinity chapel will be open May 2-May 13, 5:00 p.m.–1:00 a.m. *Coffee/Tea/Hot chocolate will be set up at 7:00 p.m.
The Office of Health Promotion
As part of their Pre-finals Relaxation Event on Friday, May 2 from 1:00–3:00 p.m., Health Promotion will be offering coffee, tea, hot chocolate, snacks and the opportunity to sign up for FREE chair massages. Follow @weareBChealth on Twitter or 'like' Facebook.com/BCOHP to receive special access codes to reserve your massage appointment in advance!