Submit a Bid
Bids are due to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 3, 2014.
What is a bid?
- This should be a document which declares your Jesuit institution’s intent to host NJSLC 2016
Items to Include in the Bid:
- Letter of intent
- Typically written by proposed co-chairs
- Benefits of your institution hosting NJSLC 2016
- Information regarding host institution
- Information regarding host city
- Conference theme
- An overview of the proposed conference layout and schedule
- Including workshops, service, entertainment, excursion, etc.
- Desired outcomes, goals, and learning objectives
- Proposed budget, anticipated costs, and possible funding sources
- Conference planning team structure
- Steps already taken for planning
- Letters of support from:
- University President
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- Undergraduate Student Body President
- Other letters of support from your institution
- Innovative ideas for the conference (if you have any) and whatever else you’d like to include!
- Each bid is due to email@example.com by October 3, 2014
- If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please submit your bid in one PDF document. If you would like to submit a paper bid as well, you can mail it to the following address:
Boston College, Office of Student Involvement
140 Commonwealth Avenue
Carney Hall, Suite 147
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
ATTN: Adrienne Dumpe