division of student affairs
2013 ASSESSMENT SHOWCASE INFORMATION
The 2013 Assessment Showcase will take place at the Division meeting on
Friday, May 10th from 8:45-10:45am.
Click here to view a compilation of the 2013 showcase abstracts.
SHOWCASE INFORMATION AND GUIDELINES
- Program or service (include short description)
- Learning outcomes of the program or service
- Assessment method
- Evidence of student learning
- Changes made because of assessment results
- Contact/department information
- Be concise, yet include relevant information to create a complete picture
- Highlight the successes, challenges, and lessons learned on your poster
- Additional information or materials may be set out on your table, including:
- Tools used (e.g., survey, focus group protocol)
- Relevant data
- Mission statement of the department
2012 ASSESSMENT SHOWCASE
To view last year's showcase abstracts, click here.