Please note: Some of these files are Adobe Acrobat® (PDF) formatted files. To view them, you will need to download the free Adobe Acrobat file reader.
The Scanning Services Center in the Office of Student Services provides scanning and trans-optic forms (more commonly known as scan or bubble sheets) for the BC community. Scanning information sheets can also be downloaded and printed.
The Center, which is located in Lyons 101, is open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday during the academic year. Our summer hours are Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and on Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. We can be reached by telephone (617-552-2159) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The following services are available:
- Test scanning-classroom quizzes, monthly tests, midterm and final exams
- Student scores
- Class frequency distributions
- Class statistics
- Item analysis
- Survey scanning and reporting
- Class/group evaluations
- Research projects
Drop off instructions:
- During office hours, you may drop off your exams in Lyons 101.
- For drop offs after office hours, you may use the drop box in the foyer on the right-hand side of Student Services main office.
- Place your answer key bubbled in the same bubble sheets used for the exam on top of the completed student exam sheets.
- Complete the scanning information sheet (PDF). Be sure to include contact information.
- Insert the answer key and exams in a sealed envelope, which should be labeled with the instructor's name and the course number.