Part-Time Off-Campus (Non–Federal Work-Study) Employment
Enrolled Boston College students have an online resource for finding part-time off-campus (Non–Federal Work-Study) jobs in the Greater Boston area through access to CollegeHelpers.com. Features include:
- Job searches by title or by geographic area.
- Two-way job searches. Employers can seek you out based on your employment profile.
- Automatic emails when a new job has been posted for BC.
- A secure online experience. All contact information is hidden until the user is ready to make a job inquiry.
- A range of job choices.
- 24/7 access via the internet.
- No charge. Absolutely free for BC students.
Note: Boston College's Office of Student Services partnered with CollegeHelpers.com to provide this service to BC students. However, we urge you not to accept any offer until you are certain of the duties and requirements of the job, as well as the extent of your commitment. Any student hired is an employee of that employer and not an employee of Boston College. Student Services does not refer or match students to any specific job.