VIDEO TUTORIALSCourse Information & Schedule
The Registration Process
QUICK LINKSAcademic Calendar
CONTACT USBoston College
Office of Student Services
140 Commonwealth Avenue
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
ACADEMIC ADVISING / REGISTRATION• Register for courses using UIS.
• Register for courses using UDial.
• View the Registration Calendar for spring 2012 registration dates and times.
• View the fall 2011 Final Exam Schedule.
• Visit the Degree Audits webpage to ensure that you are on schedule for completing all required major, core, and elective classes.
• The last date to withdraw from a fall course with a "W" or to withdraw from the University is November 28, 2011.
• Undergraduates: Visit the Undergraduate Course Registration FAQs webpage for information about selecting courses, closed, restricted, and WCAS (evening) courses, pass/fail and overloading, withdrawing, and registration troubleshooting.
• Graduates: Visit the Graduate Course Registration FAQs webpage for information about graduate student registration, selecting courses, closed, restricted, and WCAS (evening) courses, and registration troubleshooting.
STUDENT ACCOUNTS• Spring 2012 semester bills will be sent by email during the week of November 14 to undergrad students and are due on December 10. For graduate students spring semester bills will be sent by email during the week of December 12 and are due on January 13. Visit My Bill for more information.
• The deadline to waive medical insurance for 2012 spring semester only is January 27, 2012. Click here to find out more about the BC medical insurance plan.
• Exit interviews must be completed prior to leaving the University. Click here for more information.
The Weeks Ahead...• The University will close early on Thursday, November 3. See the Academic Calendar for more details.
• Online course evaluations begin two weeks before the end of the final examination period. Click here for more information.
Suggestions? E-mail us!
This e-Newsletter is best viewed using the mail.bc.edu e-mail client or third party e-mail clients such as Gmail.
© Copyright 2011 Trustees of Boston College