POLICIESNotices and Disclosures
Notice of Non-Discrimination
University Communication Policy (PDF)
QUICK LINKSAcademic Calendar
Hours of Operation
VIDEO TUTORIALSDropping and Adding Courses
CONTACT USBoston College
Office of Student Services
140 Commonwealth Avenue
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
The Office of Student Services wishes you a happy and productive summer. If we can assist you with questions concerning enrollment, financial aid, loans, payment plans, student accounts, and tuition and fees, feel free to call the Office of Student Services at 617-552-3300 or 800-294-0294, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please note you will be receiving an e-mail from Student Services with your tuition and fees bill around mid-June. All tuition and fees bills are sent out electronically. Student Services does not mail out paper bills to your home address. You are responsible for retrieving these statements and ensuring payment is made by the due dates listed below.
Undergraduate and Law Students: Fall semester bills are due on August 10.
Graduate and College of Advancing Study Students: Fall semester bills are due on September 15.
FALL BILLING AND PAYMENT• Review and pay student account on My Bill — You may also grant access to a parent or other third party by selecting the "Authorize Payers" link within My Bill.
• Online Billing and Payment Information
• Tuition and Fees
• International Wire Payments: Boston College has partnered with peerTransfer to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make international tuition payments.
• QuikPAY® Payment Plan
FINANCIAL AID• Don't forget to check your financial aid application status at www.bc.edu/finaidapp to make sure all required information for 2012-2013 has been received.
• Sign a Direct Loan Master Promissory Note (if applicable)
• Complete Direct Loan Entrance Counseling (if applicable)
AGORA TRANSACTIONS• Sign up for direct deposit of student refunds (on My Bill)
• Review/add optional Eagle-One accounts
• Waive mandatory Medical Insurance (if applicable). For further information, visit our Medical Insurance web page.
• Update or verify your local and home addresses, telephone/cell phone numbers, and/or emergency contacts
• Eagle-One (ID) Cards: To obtain an Eagle-One Card, download the application (PDF) and return it to the Office of Student Services.
• Parking Permits
STUDENT SERVICES• Register to Vote: Visit Student Services' voter registration web page at www.bc.edu/offices/stserv/voterinfo.html for information about requesting a mail-in voter registration form, voting instructions, and web links to the Massachusetts Division of Elections and to the Massachusetts and National League of Women Voters websites.
• For the latest updates from Financial Aid, Student Accounts, $uccessful Start, and Academic Services become a fan of Student Services on Facebook, and don't forget to follow us on Twitter!
Suggestions? E-mail us!
This e-Newsletter is best viewed using the mail.bc.edu e-mail client or third party e-mail clients such as Gmail.
© Copyright 2012 Trustees of Boston College