QUICK LINKSAcademic Calendar
Spring 2012 Extended Hours of Operation
Add Eagle Bucks
Request Student Account Refund
CONTACT USBoston College
Office of Student Services
140 Commonwealth Avenue
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
STUDENT CHECKLISTS• All students should refer to the checklists below before arriving on campus.
Returning students should visit the Returning Student Checklist webpage.
Transfer students should visit the Transfer Student Checklist webpage.
ACADEMIC SERVICES• Registration: Students may drop/add courses through 11 p.m. on Wednesday, January 25.
• Available textbook information for spring 2012 courses has been posted to the Course Information and Schedule link in the Agora Portal.
• Graduating Students: Watch for the commencement guide e-mail with important instructions and deadlines.
FINANCIAL AID• Students must request a refund of spring semester aid by Friday, January 13, in order to receive it during the earliest possible refund week.
• The Boston College 2012-2013 Undergraduate Financial Aid Application form and instructions as well as the Graduate Financial Aid Application/Validation form and instructions will be available in mid-January on the Student Services website, under "Forms."
• On January 29, 2012 volunteers from FAFSA Day Massachusetts will provide free assistance to undergraduate and graduate students completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). BC students should visit www.fafsaday.org for more information and to register online.
STUDENT ACCOUNTS• Important Reminders: Students who have not already done so must set up all Authorized Payers as soon as possible.
Undergraduate Students: Spring semester bills were due on December 9. Visit My Bill for more information.
Graduate Students: Spring semester bills are due on January 13. Visit My Bill for more information.• The deadline to waive medical insurance for 2012 spring semester only is January 27, 2012. Click here to find out more about the BC medical insurance plan.
GENERAL STUDENT SERVICES• Spring Semester Parking Permits: Eligible undergraduate resident students and graduate students may order a parking permit by logging into their Portal account and selecting "Parking Permits and Citations" under the "My Services" tab. Once ordered, students may pick up their parking permit in the Office of Student Services.
• Students who lose their Eagle ID cards should deactivate them immediately, on the Portal, for security reasons. A new card will be printed and available for pick-up in the Office of Student Services.
Suggestions? E-mail us!
This e-Newsletter is best viewed using the mail.bc.edu e-mail client or third party e-mail clients such as Gmail.
© Copyright 2012 Trustees of Boston College