What is the SABSC?
The Student Affairs Business Service Center is part of the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs.
We process financial transactions for all Student Organizations as well as the following SA Offices:
- Thea Bowman AHANA and Intercultural Center (BAIC)
- Career Center
- Office of Student Involvement (OSI)
- Office of the Dean of Students (DOS)
- Office of Residential Life (ORL)
- Office of Graduate Student Life (OGSL)
- Office of Health Promotions (OHP)
- BC Band Office
- Robsham Theater Arts Center (RTAC)
- University Counseling Services
- The Women's Center
Please select your portal:
Sign up now for Student Organization Treasurer Training!
Fall Treasurer Trainings announed! Click here for details. (updated 7/2/14)
Student Affairs Business Service Center
M-F: 9am - 5pm (Academic Year)