Welcome to Boston College! Transfer students who live on campus enjoy an environment that promotes active community involvement and strong friendships. The Office of Residential Life created this list of quick links to assist with student housing options and to help those planning to attend an upcoming Orientation session this summer.
For additional questions about housing options at Boston College, please do not hesitate to contact our office at 617-552-3060 for further assistance.
» Room Placement
» Residence Hall Information
» Community Expectations
» Contact Information
- Office of Residential Life
- Undergraduate Room Selection & Placement
- Summer Student & Conference Housing
- Transitions (Res Hall Opening & Closing)
- On-Campus Facilities Maintenance (Submit a Work Order)
- Access Management
(Cards, Combos, & Keys)
- Hall Programs, Lounge Reservations, Flyer Distribution
- Off-Campus Housing
» Programs and Events