Scheduling Private Lessons
In order to create a service that is more effective for both our members and our instructors there have been some changes in how private tennis lessons will be booked. Group tennis lessons remain the same and can be booked by contacting Member Services at 617-552-0797.
New Private Tennis Registration System
Step 1: Stop by Member Services or View Our Instructor Bios Online
- Read through each of the instructor bios (which now include available hours and contact information) and choose the one you feel is the best fit for your needs
- If you have any questions regarding the instructors please contact Daryl Shreve at email@example.com or 617-552-1788.
Step 2: Email the Instructor Directly
- Please provide a bit of information on your tennis background and goals and include your availability and lesson time preferences in the email
- Feel free to ask questions or state any concerns you may have related to the lessons
- Instructors will respond to all emails within 24 hours
- Work together with the instructor to set up a lesson schedule
- If you have any issues communicating with an instructor contact Daryl Shreve at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-552-1788.
Step 3: Pay for Your Private Lessons
- Show up 20 minutes early to the start of your first lesson
- Your instructor will meet you in the lobby of the Plex and you can go into Member Services together to put the lessons into the system and make payment
- Parents will also have to fill out the protection of minor paperwork and have their insurance information with them
- Make sure you receive a receipt prior to EACH lesson and give it to the instructor prior to the lesson, the instructor will not teach the lesson without a receipt
- Any parent who is dropping off their child for the lesson should come in to the office to make sure their child has a receipt for the lesson prior to leaving
Step 4: Please Provide Feedback