Iron Eagle Rules and Recommendations
1. Must weigh in (discreetly) prior to heat in order to confirm your weight class. You will do this at registration and again, it will be discreet.
2. If you are late for your heat, then you will be disqualified from the race unless a spot opens up in a later heat.
3. Follow all course signage and staff directions.
4. Failure to follow directions, or stay within the boundary of the course will lead to disqualification.
5. Behave, no pushing or tripping of other participants is allowed.
6. Chalk and tape are allowed, but not provided.
7. Cleats are permitted, but not spikes.
8. Lifting belts are not permitted.
9. Lifting straps are not permitted.
10. Headphones (iPods, iPhones, mp3 etc…) are not permitted during the race.
11. A release form and fee must be paid by each participant in order to participate.
12. Limit the whining… you’ll have fun!
1. Be mindful that you will be running on grass as well as concrete. Consider your footwear wisely.
2. Wear clothing that you do not mind getting dirty or torn.
3. Long-sleeve clothing is recommended for the army crawls.
4. Beware of any and all objects in your path, including but not limited to rocks, sticks, trees, branches, hills, etc…
5. Bring your own water.
6. You are more than welcome to bring items that you need for the race, but staff will not watch your items for you. You are responsible for your own belongings.
7. Bring a change of clothes if you plan on staying to watch the other heats.