At BC Rec, we strive to provide quality services for our members at reasonable prices. We offer summer memberships for students, faculty & staff, as well as alumni & community members. Non-members with a valid BC ID can also choose to purchase a guest pass to use the BC Rec facilities for a day.
Summer Membership Rates
|*Family memberships include parents and dependent children as listed on the family's income tax return.|
Become A Member
Please fill out the correct Summer Membership Form, check off which type of membership you wish to purchase, and indicate the number of lockers or towel services requested. All forms must be submitted (either electronically, by fax, mail, or hand delivered) to the Member Services Office with payment. Payment may be made by check, money order, Mastercard, Visa, Discover or Eagle Bucks.
All summer members will be required to have their picture taken by Member Services, and pick up a key tag ID.
With a Campus Recreation summer membership, you have access to our facilities, including: our newly resurfaced pool, our new air conditioned spin room, and our air conditioned (summer) cardio room. You also have access to the following:
- Aquatics Center: 8 lane pool (newly resurfaced), hot tub and sauna, dive well with 1 and 3 meter boards
- Fitness Center: new air-conditioned spin room, air-conditioned cardio room, indoor track, any of the equipment in the 10,000 square foot fitness center, including treadmills, ellipticals, stair masters, stationary bikes, free weights, pull up bars, boxes, TRX and more
- Hoops Wing: tennis courts (four indoor and six outdoor), racquetball or squash courts, volleyball or basketball courts
- Eagle Beach Patio: Catch some rays on our outdoor patio during the summer months
Members and guests are responsible for reading and adhering to all facility rules. Campus Recreation reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate the membership of any member who refuses to comply with any of the rules.
Additional programming, discounts, and services are available for members. These perks include special offers and discounts on programs like tennis lessons, swim lessons, small group paid programs, and access to 30+ FREE group fitness classes each week.
- Group Fitness Classes: Participate in any of our 30+ FREE group fitness classes each week
- Discounts: Purchase all paid program packages at discounted rates: fitness, tennis lessons, swim lessons, and youth programs
- Equipment: Borrow or purchase equipment like tennis and squash racquets, volleyballs, basketballs, weight belts, and more!
- Snacks: We sell fitness-friendly snacks such as PowerBars, Luna Bars, and Muscle Milk at the equipment desk. For a refreshing treat, slush can be purchased on the Eagle Beach Patio
During the summer, BC Rec hosts an abbreviated version of our regular programming to better suit the needs of our seasonal members. We continue to offer a wide variety of recreational programs, including: Fitness, Aquatics, Tennis, Youth Programs as well as our Youth Summer Day Camp!
- Aquatics Programs: Group Swim, Private and Semi-Private Swim, Masters Swim Program, and Aqua Jogging
- Group Fitness Classes: During the summer we offer 30+ FREE Group Fitness Classes, including: Spin, Cardio-Kickboxing, Yoga, Barre, Zumba, and Cross-Fit. The finalized summer schedule will be available in May 2014
- Small Group Programs: These paid programs include packaged courses, such as: Faculty Yoga, TRX Blast, Lifting 101, Kettlebells 101, and more. The finalized summer schedule will be available in May 2014
- Youth Programs: See below for more information on all summer youth programs: Tennis Lessons, Swim Lessons, Jiu Jitsu classes, the BC Eaglets Swim Team, and the Recereational Day Camp.
Registration for summer programs will begin April 22. To register, or for additional information, please contact Member Services at email@example.com or 617-552-0797. Participants can check out racquets from the Equipment Desk prior to the start of class with a valid BC ID.
Youth Summer Programming
- Tennis Lessons: Group Tennis and Private & Semi-Private Tennis
- Swimming Lessons: Group Swim and Private & Semi-Private Swim
- Jiu Jitsu: The youth Jiu-Jitsu class will help kids learn and develop martial arts skills.
- BC Eaglets Swim Team: This summer, there will be two BC Eaglets Swim Teams, the younger team, 5-9 years old, and the older team, 10-18 years old.
- Recreational Day Camp: At our recreational day camp, your children will stay active, socially engaged, and entertained. Our camp schedule is packed with a variety of activities ranging from arts and crafts to swimming and dodgeball!
Registration is now open for youth programs! To register, or for additional information, please contact Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-552-0797.
To request a summer brochure, please fill out the summer brochure request form.