Cancellation & Refund Policies
You may cancel your membership within three business days of your join date and receive a full refund as per Massachusetts General Law. After that, if your status has not changed and you are not leaving Boston College you will be charged a cancellation fee of $25.00. Your refund will be prorated based on the unused months for the membership period. Refunds will be made by check.
If you leave Boston College in the middle of a membership period, you may request a prorated refund and you will not be charged a cancellation fee.
Refunds will not be made on any locker rentals.
1. All private-lesson cancellations should be made by calling Member Services 24 hours in advance.
Failure to contact Member Services will result in the loss of the session.
1. Participants in a private lesson should arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the lesson.
2. All one-hour lessons will end one hour after the scheduled start time.
3. All thirty-minute lessons will end thirty minutes after the scheduled start time.
4. If a participant is 15 minutes late the lesson will be cancelled and the participant will forfeit the lesson.
1. If one member of a semi-private lesson cannot attend the lesson, then that lesson must be rescheduled by all parties or one party will forfeit the lesson.
1. Minimum enrollment levels must be met for classes to be held. If Campus Recreation cancels a class due to low enrollment, registered participants will be notified and offered the option of transferring to another class or receiving a full refund.
2. A participant wishing to be removed from a class may contact Member Services within three business days after enrollment for a full refund per Massachusetts General Law. After that time, you will receive a full refund only if there is a cancellation of the class or program.
3. All other cancellations will be charged a $15.00 cancellation fee as your slot was held in the class.
1. Participants wishing to cancel a personal training session must contact their trainer 24 hours before the scheduled session. Failure to contact your trainer will result in forfeiture of the session.
1. Participants in a personal-training session should arrive fifteen minutes prior to the scheduled start time of a session.
2. All one-hour sessions will end one hour after the scheduled start time.
3. All thirty-minute sessions will end thirty minutes after the schedule start time.
4. If a participant is 15 minutes late the session will be cancelled and the participant will forfeit the session.
Campus Recreation group fitness instructors reserve the right to cancel a group fitness class if two or less participants are in attendance.
1. All Outdoor Adventures trip cancellations must be made four business days before the scheduled trip. Failure to do so will lead to the forfeiture of the participation fee.
2. There will be a $15.00 cancellation fee assed to any Outdoor Adventures trip with a participation fee over $15.00.
3. There will be no refunds assessed to any Outdoor Adventures trip with a participation fee of $15.00 or less unless you are medically unfit to participate.
Summer Camp Cancellations
Summer camp registration is nonrefundable as upon registration as a spot is secured for your child.