IM Champion T-Shirt Design Contest
March 12 - April 11, 2013
How It Works
We need a new IM champion t-shirt design for the 2013-14 season and we are leaving it up to you to create it! Designs can be hand drawn or computerized and must adhere to all of the contest rules and guidelines (see below) to be considered.
Entries must be submitted to the Intramural Office with the supplemental information form by 9:00 p.m. on April 11, 2013. We will choose five finalists and let your fellow students decide who wins by voting for their favorite design on Facebook & Twitter!
The winner will be announced on Wednesday, April 24. In addition to bragging rights, the winner will receive two free t-shirts featuring his/her design and one of the highly-coveted intramural champion mugs!
Intramural Championship T-shirt Design Rules
- You must be a BC student (undergraduate or graduate) to submit a design
- The following phrases must be included somewhere on the design:
1. “Intramural Champion”
2. Either “Boston College” or “BC”
3. Either “’13-’14” or “2013-2014”
- The design will be used for all sports and therefore should not include anything that is specific to one particular sport or phase
- The base t-shirt color must be maroon, gold, black, gray, or white
- A maximum of 4 colors may be used in the design
- The incorporation of any BC logos, buildings, or phrases is strongly encouraged
- Designs can be hand drawn or generated on a computer
- If it is hand drawn, it must be on an 8 ½ x 11 piece of paper
- You must include both a front and a back to the t-shirt
- File design requirements for computerized designs: .doc, .jpg or .pdf file. If your artwork is selected, we will need any original project files (.ai, .psd, .indd, etc.)
- Designs should be submitted to the intramural office along with the supplemental form
- There may not be anything on the design that could be deemed inappropriate or offensive
- All entries must be submitted by 9:00 p.m. on April 11
- Up to 5 designs will be chosen as finalists
- Students will then get the opportunity to vote for the winning design on our BC Rec Facebook and Twitter pages
- The winning design will be announced on Wednesday, April 24
- The final design may be altered slightly in order to make it ready for print
- The student whose design gets picked will receive 2 free t-shirts of his/her design AND one of the highly coveted Intramural Championship mugs!
Submit Your Design
Before submitting your entry, please carefully read the full contest rules outlined above. Complete the supplemental information form and hand deliver or email your design to the Intramural Office at the Plex by 9:00 p.m. on April 11. If you have any questions about these rules or the contest, please contact the Intramural Office at (617)552-4783 or email email@example.com.