Spin Class Reservations
All Spin classes require advanced sign up to guarantee a spot in the class. You may sign up for a Spin class one day in advance at the Equipment Desk or by calling 617-552-0796. A valid BC ID is required for sign up. Please note: If you sign up but do not arrive 5 minutes prior to class your space may be released to an alternate on the list. Repetitive no shows will not be granted the privilege to take classes.
Spin Room Protocol
- Appropriate attire is required. Shirts covering the midriff must be worn at all times.
- Mobile phone use is not allowed during class. Please leave your phone in a cubby.
- A water bottle is highly recommended for your comfort and safety.
- Free hand towels are available for use and also recommended. Please make sure to return the towel when you leave the room.
- Clean your bike after use.
- Participants may not adjust the cycles other than handle bar height and seat height (no bringing your own pedals, seats, etc). Only gel pads are allowed.
- Special-effect lighting may be used at the discretion of the instructor. Warning: If you have a health concern related to the lighting please let the instructor know prior to the start of class.