Eagle Beach Patio
The Eagle Beach Patio is open April - September and features an outdoor space with lounge chairs, tables, umbrellas, and a snack bar. Snack bar hours are 12 p.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. In the case of inclement weather, the patio will close.
The patio is located on the east side of the building and is accessible through the pool or the doors at the far end of the indoor tennis courts.
|EAGLE BEACH SNACK BAR MENU|
- Ball playing, running and horseplay are not permitted on the Patio.
- Glass containers are not allowed on the Patio.
- Smoking is prohibited on the Patio.
- Lawn furniture may not be reserved or abused in any way.
- Lawn furniture must remain on the Patio and may not be used on the pool deck.
- Adults have priority on lawn furniture.
- If sunbathing with lotions or oils, patrons must take a cleansing shower before using the pools or spa
- If using lotions or oils, patrons must place at towel on the lawn chair and wipe the chair down after use.
- Please clean off the tables after use and place all trash in the barrels.