New I.A. Application Instructions
Please take time to review this information carefully. It contains important information regarding the roles of an International Assistant and the application process. The International Assistant program is a year-long commitment. Before scheduling an interview, be sure you can make a total commitment to the purpose, dates and requirements of the program. Also, it is to your advantage to turn in your application and schedule an interview early, as there are limited interview times available.
The application process is electronic. It is important that you follow the steps outlined below in sequence to complete the application.
- Read and understand the International Assistant requirements. You must be able to commit to all of the requirements for an entire year.
Complete all of the essays and scenario.
- ESSAY/SCENARIO INSTRUCTIONS: Download the Essay and Scenario Form word document. Save the document to your hard drive. Fill in your answers on the formatted word document and save your work.
- (RESPONSES TO SCENARIOS SHOULD NOT EXCEED 1 PAGE IN LENGTH DOUBLE SPACED)
- Please save in a Word document as: LASTNAME_NEWIAESSAYS.doc
Complete the application form.
- Please save in a Word document as: LASTNAME_NEWIAAPPLICATION.doc
- Leave interview team portion blank for step 6.
- Once all of your essays and application are completed and ready to be sent you can sign up for an interview time. Please remember to choose an interview team whom you do not know the team members.
- Enter interview team, time and date on application form.
Applications are being accepted from 2/24/2014 to 3/14/2014. Interviews are being held from 3/10/2014 to 4/5/2014
If you have any problems during this application process please contact the OISS at 617-552-8005 or email@example.com.
Some information on this page will create a pop up window. Be sure to disable your pop up window blocker.