Forms, Application and Letters
the appalachia volunteers program
Letter Campaign Instructions:
- Download 11 copies of the letter and sign your name
- Address 11 envelopes to potential donors (schools, employers, family members, not the same people to whom you are selling raffle tickets to)
- Please use the following as your return address (upper right corner):
Campus Ministry: Appalachia Volunteers
McElroy Commons 233
140 Commonwealth Avenue
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
- Put stamps on the envelopes
- Turn in the letters to the Appalachia Office (111 McElroy) or to the main Campus Ministry office in 233 McElroy. You must turn them in to get credit for having sent them
Raffle: Download and print out the raffle tickets. Each student must sell 40 $5 raffle tickets for a total of $200. Once you have collected your $200, you will bring your 40 raffle tickets, complete with the purchasers's information on the front and your name written on the back of each ticket, to the meeting on December 2nd and pay your $200 online here: https://commerce.cashnet.com/UMM.
You can now donate online! Click on the image to the left and donate to the Appalachia Service Trip!
Visit our fundraising page to learn more