Arrupe International Immersion Program
Interested in learning more about participating in the Arrupe International Immersion Program for this next academic year - 2014-2015? Then attend (or view) one of the upcoming Information Sessions!
If you know you’ll be physically at BC during both the Fall 2014 and Spring 2015 semesters, and haven’t already been on a BC-sponsored international service/immersion trip – then please attend a Participant Information Session via the following process:
1) If you’re physically here at BC this semester, please plan to attend 1 of the following 5 sessions:
(1) Wednesday, March 12th at 7:30PM in Stokes S195 Auditorium
(2) Thursday, March 13th at 7:30PM in Trinity Chapel, Newton Campus
(3) Monday, March 17th at 7PM in Stokes S195 Auditorium
(4) Tuesday, March 18th at 7:30PM in St. Joseph Chapel, Gonzaga Hall - Upper Campus
(5) Wednesday, March 19th at 7:30PM in McGuinn 121 Auditorium
2) If you’re studying abroad this semester, please plan to view an info session. To view a session, by no later than Tue. March 18 at 5 pm EST please send an email to ArrupeProgram@gmail.com, with the subject line: “Abroad Spring 2014”, and sometime soon thereafter you’ll receive either a link to view a session on-line, or a summary of what was covered during a session.
Where are we going next year? Next year’s probable winter break trip destinations include: Belize, Chiapas Mexico, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Jamaica, Morelos Mexico, Nicaragua, and Puebla Mexico.
Any B.C. undergrad of any non-2014 graduation class (i.e. 2015, 2016 or 2017) is invited to apply – including those who are currently studying abroad this semester. In addition to attending or viewing an info session, please read all of the info on the Arrupe web page before you apply. A link to the undergrad Arrupe Student "Participant" position will be posted prominently on thie web page by Wed. March 19, 2014. Applications are due Mon. March 24, 2014 at 12:00 Noon EST (i.e. Boston Time), via an on-line process.
It’s important that you attend or view an info session before you apply!