Recruitment for rising sophomores and juniors will begin Spring semester 2015. Applications are due February 19, 2015.
Complete the entire application, carefully review your information, then press submit. Printable version.
Please provide: (Additional material should be sent to 50 College Rd.)
- Unofficial copy of your transcript
- Two forms of recommendations: one from a professor in your major (preferably), and the other from an employer or other person who is not a family member
- Proof of income: a copy of last year’s tax forms from you or your parent (s)/guardian, or your student aid report (SAR) from FAFSA
- An essay of two pages or less describing:
- Your reasons for choosing to participate in the McNair Program
- Your plans after graduation in regards to furthering your education and your career goals
- How the McNair Program will help you fulfill your plans in regard to your education and career