how to get technology help at bc
Information Technology Services at Boston College
Boston College ITS employs over 200 dedicated professionals whom are committed to making technology work for you! We work hard to make BC a place where you can do your work with ease and have access to the latest in educational technology advances.
- Call 617-552-HELP (4357) to speak with a technology expert.
- Visit the Technology Help website at www.bc.edu/help.
- Email questions to email@example.com.
- Submit a technology help request at www.bc.edu/gethelp (BC sign-in required).
- Visit the Walk-In Help Desk located in O'Neill 248, next to the Campus Technology Resource Center (CTRC).
Need help during move-in?
Technology help will be available during move-in. Just ask for help when you check in at your residence hall. See the hours of operation for the CTRC, Walk-In Help Desk, and Help Center (617-552-HELP).
The Campus Technology Resource Center (ctrc)
In addition, you may go to the large computer lab in the Campus Technology Resource Center, commonly known as the CTRC, in O'Neill Library Room 250.
EagleTech student technology specialists work in ITS to assist their fellow students with technology. EagleTech students will be available during move in to help you with technical problems such as connecting your computer to the Internet, phone activation, and cable TV set up.
The Computer Hardware Repair Center
The BC Computer Hardware Repair Center, which is located in O'Neill Library Room 208, services computers on-campus (whether they are purchased through BC or not). Learn which computer brands they are certified to repair.