how to get technology help at bc
Need help during move-in? Technology help will be available during move-in. Just ask for help when you check in at your residence hall. See the hours of operation for the CTRC, Walk-In Help Desk, and Help Center (617-552-HELP).
to get Help
- Call 617-552-HELP (4357) to speak with a technology expert.
- Visit the Technology Help website at www.bc.edu/help.
- Email questions to email@example.com.
- Submit a technology help request at www.bc.edu/gethelp (BC sign-in required).
- Visit the Walk-In Help Desk located in O'Neill 248, next to the Campus Technology Resource Center (CTRC).
The Campus Technology Resource Center (ctrc)
In addition, you may go to the large computer lab in the Campus Technology Resource Center, commonly known as the CTRC, in O'Neill Library Room 250.
EagleTech student technology specialists work in ITS to assist their fellow students with technology. EagleTech students will be available during move in to help you with technical problems such as connecting your computer to the Internet, cable TV set up, and land line phone activation.
The Computer Hardware Repair Center
The BC Computer Hardware Repair Center, which is located in O'Neill Library Room 208, services computers on-campus (whether they are purchased through BC or not). Learn which computer brands they are certified to repair.