Are you tired of checking multiple email accounts?
Your BC email address is the address that professors and BC administrative offices will use. Don’t miss assignments or deadlines; forward your BC address to the address you check most often. Here's how:
- Log in to the Agora Portal.
- Click the My Services tab.
- Under Common Services, click Configure Email Preferences.
- Click Mail Forwarding.
- Click On.
- Enter the address of the email account you check most often. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do NOT select to keep a copy or limit forwarding.
Warning: If you 'keep a copy' of your email and you reach your quota, your email will NOT be forwarded.
- Click the Update button.
CHANGE THE REPLY TO ADDRESS TO YOUR BC ADDRESS
Worried that your personal address is too informal or unrecognizable?
With some simple configuration, you can set up most email services to use your BC address as your “reply to” address. Learn how:
- Gmail Instructions (PDF)
- In Yahoo mail, you can access this feature by selecting POP and Forwarding under Mail Options. In order to use this, you must upgrade your Yahoo account to Mail Plus, which is available for a fee.
- If you use another email service provider, please consult their help documentation for instructions.