Introduction to Excel
training and communications
Part 1: Thursday, March 13, 2014 | 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. | Carney B11
Part 2: Thursday, March 20, 2014 | 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. | Carney B11
This two-part hands-on class is designed for those individuals who have little or no prior experience with Excel.
Upon successful completion of Part I, participants will have learned how to:
- Navigate the Excel Workbook.
- Create a basic worksheet by entering text and values.
- Work with cells and cell data by using a variety of moving and copying techniques.
- Perform basic calculations on data.
Upon successful completion of Part II, participants will be able to:
- Change the appearance of worksheet data by using a variety of formatting techniques.
- Understand sorting techniques.
- Prepare their document for printing.