Google Apps @BC
new campus technology @ bc
Tuesday, April 8, 2014 | 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. | McElroy 237
Thursday, April 10, 2014 | 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. | Higgins 265
Wednesday, April 16, 2014 | 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. | McElroy 237
Wednesday, April 30, 2014 | 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. | Cushing 209
This session presents an overview of the various applications Google Apps for Education offers to communicate and collaborate at BC.
Topics covered include:
- Differences between "regular" Google consumer accounts and Google Apps for Education.
- Overview of migration process
- An overview of the benefits of Google Apps for Education.
- A demonstration of some of the Google Apps available and how students can interact with each other, as well as non-students.
- Privacy and security in Google Apps for Education.