training and communications
Thursday March 27, 2014 | 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. | Carney B11
Participants should have a working knowledge of Excel 2007 or 2010, including how to enter data, work with cells and ranges, and navigate a worksheet. They should also be familiar with general Windows OS desktop navigation and using menus, scrollbars, and dialog boxes.
This hands-on session covers introduces functions and formulas in Excel 2007 to help make your spreadsheets more efficient and easy-to-use. Objectives include:
- Using Functions to create formulas easily.
- Calculating functions using AutoSum
- Working with the Functions Library
- Writing your own formulas
- Manipulating formulas within the Excel worksheet.