Intro to Adobe CQ
training and communications
Intro to Adobe CQ sessions will be held as needed. Please contact email@example.com to be registered, and you will be contacted when there are enough people to hold a class.
PLEASE NOTE: Only register for this class if you manage BC web content with Adobe CQ and have permission from your website manager to do so. All registrations will be verified with the Web Services group. Please register for class at least 3 business days before the day of the class.
This class is for people who currently manage web content in Adobe CQ, BC’s web Content Management System.
This session will cover:
- The layout of Adobe CQ and how to access content.
- Using the Sidekick.
- Editing existing pages in Adobe CQ.
- Creating new pages in Adobe CQ.
- Adding text and image components to a page.
- Activating a page.
- Tips, tricks, and things to consider when using Adobe CQ.