Introduction to PowerPoint 2010
training and communications
Thursday, October 10, 2013 |10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Carney B11
This class is designed for the people new to PowerPoint 2010.
This hands-on session covers using the Ribbon to navigate through PowerPoint 2010. Learn how to create a new presentation that makes the most of PowerPoint's text and image features.
Topics covered include:
- Creating a new presentation using a design template.
- Applying formatting to text slides.
- Adding Clip Art and pictures.
- Preparing a design for delivery.
- Creating a design template to apply to presentations.