Audio & Event Services
Media Technology Services
The Audio & Event Services division provides microphones and sound systems for special functions such as sporting events, masses, Commencement, Board of Trustees, concerts and conferences. We also offer multitrack recording and mixing for department projects.
To better serve you, Audio & Event Services requests a minimum of 2 weeks advance notice to prepare the appropriate equipment and staffing needs for your event. Please user the convenient Audio Services/Special Functions "Online Request" form in the column to the right to make your request. We are unfortunately no longer able to accept request forms via fax.
- Audio duplication
- Audio consultation
- Audio restoration
- Audio for video
- Compact Disc mastering and production
- Offer production services for digital multitrack audio recording, editing, and mixing
- Provide hearing enhancement equipment
- Make microphones and sound reinforcement systems available
- Offer production services for sound design and editing
- Analog to Digital media transfer
Campion Hall Rm G36, 140 Commonwealth Ave., Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
main tel 617.552.4500 main fax 617.552.2174