Finding and Replacing
To find and replace content (words, URL addresses or html code), start in the Site Admin window and select the file or directory in which you want to work. Select Find and Replace from the Tools pull down menu.
This opens the Find and Replace dialog box which will:
- Confirm the root path where the action should start
- Define the content to be found
- Define the content to replace it
- Indicate whether the search should be case-sensitive
- Whether only whole words should be found
Click the Preview button to to list where the term has been found. You can select or deselect instances to be replaced. Click Replace when ready. You will be asked to confirm the action.