Adding YouTube Video to Your Site
- Create and upload your video to the YouTube site (requires a Google account).
- Go to your video in YouTube, then click on the "Share" button.
- Click on the "Embed" button.
- Copy the code shown there.
- Drag a BC HTML component from the Advanced list of component in the Sidekick to a drop area on your page. It is represented by a simple grey square icon with the word "Code" on it.
- Double-click the BC HTML component and in the area under the "Raw HTML" tab, paste in the YouTube embed code you copied.
- Click on the Preview icon at the bottom of the Sidekick and then refresh the page to see your video play on the page. If you do not refresh the page, your video will not preview.