Class of '17 Mindset List
Beloit College recently released its annual Mindset List, exploring the world as seen by members of this year's incoming college freshmen (and making much of the rest of the world feel very old).
Some technology-related facts about the Class of '17, most of which was born in 1995:
- Having a chat has seldom involved talking.
- Their TV screens keep getting smaller as their parents’ screens grow ever larger.
- Courts have always been ordering computer network wiretaps.
- With GPS, they have never needed directions to get someplace, just an address.
- They have never really needed to go to their friend’s house so they could study together.
- They have always been able to plug into USB ports.
- Their parents’ car CD player is soooooo ancient and embarrassing.