Managing SC Teams
Changing assignment group memberships
Managing Your Service Center Team
1. On the Navigator, click on "Options"
a. Click on the menu item "Search Groups"
2. If you want to create a NEW employee, you must still contact Service Delivery Systems.
3. If you want to work on a specific group, enter the start of the name of the group in "Search Assignment Group", then press the Search button in the toolbar at the top of the screen.
a. To change the group email address, or the management hierarchy for the group, modify the usernames displayed in the "Group Management" section. You may use the fill buttons the right of the entries to find user names.
b. To see the list of people for whom this is their primary group, click "Edit Primary Members".
i. To change someone's primary group, click on the person (not the check-box) you want to edit.
ii. You can now change the user's primary group, and also edit their Change Management Approval group.
iii. Use the fill buttons in each area to help you find the groups.
iv. To return, press Cancel and Back until you are back to where you started.
c. To add or delete members of the group, enter their user names in the "Group Members" section. Use the fill buttons to help you find the users.
i. NOTE: Each person must have ONE primary group membership. They ALSO must be listed again as REGULAR members as well. Thus, the username carpenc has primary membership in Service Delivery Systems, but also a "regular" membership in Service Delivery Systems. Carpenc may also be a regular member of other groups as well.
4. If you only want to change a person's regular group memberships, start from the main screen, and enter their user name in "Search Assignment Group Members ". You may search by username or last name, using the fill buttons provided. then press the Search button in the toolbar at the top of the screen.
5. If you only want to edit a person's primary group or change approval group, start from the main screen, and enter their user name in "Search User Name Primary Group". You may search by username or their last name, using the fill buttons provided. Then click on the "See Primary Group" button.