Technology Implementation & Communication (TI&C)
information technology services
The overarching goal of the TI&C department is to continually improve the BC user computing experience. This will be done through:
- Designing, implementing, and managing the user computing roadmap, and streamlining the computer replacement program accordingly.
- Managing the computer replacement program (BCCR).
- Providing implementation and planning services for user computing initiatives.
- Fostering partnerships between ITS and the BC community.
- Developing the appropriate marketing, ITS web sites, communications, and training for the BC community.
- Leading efforts related to internal communications within ITS (operational calendar, Tech Topics, intranet, etc).
Julie Gillis, Director
Need help? Visit www.bc.edu/help or call (617) 552-HELP.