information technology services
ITS Support Services promotes and fosters effective use of technology by Boston College faculty, staff, and students in learning, teaching, research, and university business.
- Computing Support
- Media Technology Services
- Research Services
- Technology Implementation & Communication
Scott Cann, Technology Director, Support Services
- Computing Support – Serves the ever-increasing technology support needs of faculty, staff, and students by providing system integration and local technology support.
- Media Technology Services – Provides the University community with a full range of audiovisual support.
- Research Services – Provides consultation, training, and tutorials to support computing and research at Boston College.
- Technology Implementation & Communication – Works to continually improve the BC user computing experience by developing a user computing roadmap; providing implementation and planning services for user computing initiatives; fostering partnerships within ITS and across the University, developing marketing, communications and training for the BC community.