Business, Planning, and Project Services
information technology services
The Business, Planning, and Project Services Office provides ITS Administrative, Financial, Human Resources, Project Management, and Strategic Planning services.
- Administrative and Financial Services
- ITS Human Resources
- Project Management Office
- Strategic Planning & Governance
Tom Rezendes, Director
- Fiscal Management and Budget Functions – Develop, implement, and monitor financial controls and compliance; manage and control the capital and operating budget processes; prepare and provide financial reporting; perform financial analysis; monitor contracts and assist with business case funding development.
- Administrative Services Leadership and Operations – Develop and coordinate policies, procedures, standards, reports, and support for ITS business services; collaborate with central administration; resolve operational issues and problems; incorporate best practices and implement process improvements.
- Human Resources Management – Provide support to ITS managers and staff for HR processes; including hiring, merit increases, new hire, and on-boarding activities.
- Project Management – Develop and document policy, standards, guidelines, and procedures for ITS project management; recommend project management tools, develop templates, and adopt appropriate best practices; provide project management services and oversight for select projects.
- Planning and Governance – Develop and document the ITS Strategic Plan and drive the strategic planning process; coordinate the ITS Annual Report effort; oversee the Project Portfolio Management process (PPM); develop and document policy, standards, guidelines, and procedures for ITS portfolio management and governance.
- Vendor Management & Procurement Services – Develop and coordinate policies, procedures, standards, reports, and support for ITS vendor services; collaborate with university procurement; optimize and monitor vendor relationships and potential cost savings.