information technology services
The Information Technology Assurance team provides University-wide leadership, vision, and strategy for information security, working to ensure the protection and integrity of the University’s information assets.
- Develop, implement, and monitor adherence to data security standards and practices.
- Assist in the monitoring of state and federal regulations or laws governing data security.
- Develop and implement privacy and security programs.
- Design, implement, and monitor a comprehensive information security infrastructure that is consistent with industry standards and is reflective of University needs.
- Build an information security-conscious culture at Boston College.
- Oversee the implementation of operational controls relative to data security and assess their effectiveness.