Institutional Research, Planning & Assesment
The Office of Space Planning (formerly Space Management) is responsible for the following:
- Reviewing all space requests.
- Conducting analyses of space utilization/allocation.
- Developing/coordinating plans for space renovations and remodeling.
- Developing programs for major new construction projects in conjunction with other University departments.
- Developing and administering a comprehensive computerized space database and information system.
- Providing reports, analyses, and recommendations on facility planning matters for use by University offices in determining actual space allocation and utilization.