institutional research, planning & assessment
Boston College has a long history of institutional planning, as demonstrated by the University's strategic plan, capital plan, and on-going long-range financial planning. The University extended that commitment to planning to its schools, departments and programs through the establishment of Academic and Administrative Program Review processes. IRPA is now able to continue this attention to planning by offering a broad range of strategic planning services to Boston College constituencies.
While the Administrative Program Review process contains some degree of strategic analysis, departments, divisions or schools that are not currently slated for APR, or that are facing new opportunities or challenges, may need to approach a review their operations and services in a manner and timeframe that differ from the APR process. To assist in that effort, IRPA's Strategic Services team can:
- Provide in-house consulting services to campus constituencies who are considering a range of strategic, planning and organizational activities
- Develop and facilitate customized strategic planning sessions
- Help constituencies examine their operations and develop solutions to improve efficiency
- Lead cross-functional teams on special projects and provide support to major University planning initiatives.
- Serve as a central repository of strategic plans and resources for departments and schools.
For further information: