Documents and Reports
institutional research, planning & assessment
University and Department Metrics
Institutional Research collects and prepares data for University- wide and department-specific metrics and indicators of progress, including those related to accreditation.
- Key Indicators Report (Special access required)
- Department Data Annual Reports (Special access required)
- Department Data Trend Reports (Special access required)
- Student Credit Hour and Grade Distribution Reports (Special access required)
- Staff Dashboard (Special access required)
National and Institutional Surveys
Administrative Program Review Support
Institutional Research supports the APR process by assisting units with their data collection and reporting needs, primary to the internal and external environment components of the self-study.
Please direct questions regarding access to IRPA's reports to Jessica Greene.