How to Apply
for the intersections kolvenbach grants program
- Applications will be accepted three times per year: end of January,
end of June, and end of September.
- Applications should be roughly 2-3 pages in length and should
include the following:
- Explain the connections between your trip or retreat and your
proposal. Was there a particular conversation, speaker, event,
or experience that led to your proposal?
- Describe your proposed plan: what is it that you intend to do?
What is your projected timeline? How does your proposal relate
to your current work? IF your proposal involves a spiritual
retreat, explain why you want to do it and what you hope to
get out of it.
- For proposals that involve collaboration with others, identify
your collaborators, briefly describe conversations that you've
had with them, and explain the nature and duration of the
3. Proposals will be evaluated by a committee consisting of faculty
and administrators within University Mission and Ministry.
Preference will be given to faculty members, since they seldom
have access to budgets that might cover the sorts of projects we
4. Grant recipients agree to provide Intersections with a short write-up
about their project or activity once completed, for use on our