Like Blackboard Vista and all other technologies, i>clickers are used in different ways by different instructors. Some may not have you register your i>clicker and some will, and there are three methods for registration. For each class, please follow the method the instructor is using even if you have registered using another method for a different class. He or she will let you know what you need to do, and the steps for each method are also listed below:
Registration through the BC Portal
- Log onto the Agora Portal
- Click on the My Services Tab
- Under "Academics and Courses," click on "iClicker@bc"
- Click on "Register Your iClicker"
- Fill out the fields.
- For your student ID, please put your BC username.
- Your Remote ID is located on the back of your i>clicker underneath the bar code.
Roll Call Registration
- Bring your i>clicker to class.
- In class your professor will project a registration screen. Look for your student name and/or ID which will scroll down the screen.
- Follow the steps outlined on the screen to register your i>clicker.
(Note: the last line of the Roll Call window says “To CLEAR your registration, press DD.” You only need to do this if they have pressed a button incorrectly and need to start over).
- Once your remote is registered, your student ID will no longer appear on that scrolling list and you are registered for the entire term.